Tuesday 29 March 2016

NEW UPDATE


New Photo Update from Mum With >> Paula Elkington with her daughters Claire Hickman and Sarah Tempest-mitchell :- What an absolutely amazing day. I went with my two daughters to see my eldest daughter Paula. Drowsy on arrival but after following Sarah's voice and doing some basic commands she then mimed my name 'mum' to go closer. I held her hand and blew her a kiss and she blew me one back. Sarah and Claire cried, we were all overwhelmed. I said you are my brown eyed pretty girl and she smiled. More tears from the girls. She mimed Claire and Sarah when asked who they were. More smiles for them. We didn't want to leave her on her own but hope she will sleep and rest knowing we have been and we love her. She even mimed this back to us.
Best wishes 
Ryan and Family
#PRAYFORPAULAMYSISTER

No comments:

Post a Comment